Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2008

Will someone watch that Narnia movie with me? Please?

Oh, please.
Pleasepleasepleaseplease.

I LOVE Narnia.

I can hardly remember anything from the first movie, except for James McAvoy’s performance, but I sure know I loved it.
I read the Narnia books as a kid, although I think just “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” one, because I can’t remember the words “Prince Caspian” for the life of me.
It’s just one of these childhood-things, you know?
Like, if they ever decided to re-do “The Neverending Story”, I would sit there, the night the movie opened, and be totally nervous, because it’s the frikkin’ “Neverending Story”.

You know what the best part is? “Narnia: Prince Caspian” actually looks really good.

So I searched the internet for a little more footage, and found this hilarious interview with Ben Barnes, who plays Prince Caspian, on Jimmy Kimmel.

I love how Kimmel says “You appear to be from another country”. Nice one. (:
Anyway, the Narnia footage starts at around 5:40.
There’s also some footage of Ben Barnes from when he was in a boy band.
It’s actually kind of good, considering it’s a boy band.

Oh, I so wanna watch this movie.

Keine Kommentare: