Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2008

The universal significance of home-made trailers

Okay, so it’s not universal, but it sure has significance.

For me, personally, it is a fillip to write more, because I try to think: “Okay, if this becomes a best-seller, and gets made into a movie, this is what it could look like.”
And I love trailer - a good trailer is truly fun.

So of course the entire thing is very naive, but it gets you to put your ass in front of your computer and just write a little.
But it can also be a distraction, like a harbourage from writing.
That’s because I “suffer” from “writer’s angst”. (:
Seriously, sometimes, I feel like I’ll never put a single word to paper ever again, because it’s so senseless and exhausting.

And then I start writing again because of said trailer, and I remember how much fun it is.

At least, that’s what I think.

Keine Kommentare: