Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2008

Germany vs. Turkey

Haha.
This sounds funnier that I expected it to.

So today is the footie game between Germany and Turkey, and I cannot tell you what measures have been takes around Cologne.

When Germany won against Portugal, I was like "Yaaay! Public viewing!".
And then I heard that they had to compete against Turkey and I thought "Oooh, not leaving the house for a week!"

Here's why: The Turkish population in Cologne (and Germany in general) is huge. I mean H.U.G.E. Now, we all know that football fans aren't s´necessarily the most friendly-when-drunk people.
I don't know, it's hard to explain without sounding racist or extremely un-patriotic (what?).

Anyway, look the doors, sweethearts, and have a great evening!

1 Kommentar:

Ronin hat gesagt…

But on the other hand, I've seen cars having both Turkish and German flags attached to them. But I guess they weren't drunk (the drivers, not the cars).