Freitag, 27. Juni 2008

Note to self: things that made me smile today...

  1. Sleeping in - without feeling like I'm wasting my free time.
  2. Great weather - not too hot, not too cold.
  3. Being alone - okay, I miss my Mum, I always do (: But hearing nothing but the noises YOU make is magic.
  4. My driving lesson - get off the streets, guys! Here I come!
  5. My Dad - because he is my soul mate, and my guardian. Dad, some things are too big for words. This is one of them.
  6. Being able to stay up. As. Long. As. Humanly. Possible. Guess why. 'Coz it's the holiday!
  7. Looking forward to thing - friends visiting tomorrow and the day after; my vacation; having a future with writing.
  8. Being creative/getting something done - I didn't do a lot today, but I'm pretty happy with what I did.

2 Kommentare:

Ronin hat gesagt…

Hi P.,

congratulation on you great post. That's the way I admire people to take their lives. Your thoughts are very inspiring (love the comment about simple but not naive things - and I love you picture ~ absolutely cool, took it yourself?).

I can imagine that you make an impact on many people's life around you and that there are many people who are with out question damn proud of knowing you.

Enjoy your holiday and what ever you pick up.

R*

Ronin hat gesagt…

... and when I say "you" I quite often mean "your :/