Montag, 30. Juni 2008

Can't believe I didn't tell you this yet . . .

I had the most surreal, craziest, sickest thing happen to me on Saturday.

So I had some friends over, and we were just hanging around with the windows wide open, 'cause the summer in Germany should go to Hell for being a slut, when suddenly this bird flew inside (the animal, not a hot woman). And because we have pretty big windows it just kept crashing against them, trying to get outside.
It was so horrible.
So, anyway, I opened every window and kind of urged it outside, but it was pretty obvious that it was too hurt to ever fully recover.

The next day: my friends had left and I was cleaning up the living room, when I looked out of the glass door at the far side of the room, and saw a dead bird lying on the porch.
It was so sad, and I carried it into the garden and kinda threw it into the bushes (I'm sorry, but what was I supposed to do?).
And, I swear to God, two minutes after I came back inside, there was ANOTHER bird flying around in the flat.
Somehow I managed to get it outside, but that was one of the most surreal things ever.

You know how birds fly against a window, trying to get outside?
It's got something suicidal to it, and then with the second bird... I don't know, I felt like I was in The Happening or The Birds or something.

Anyway, I had to get that off my chest.
It just made me sick.

Keine Kommentare: