Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2008

Description.

Do you know how you sometimes feel that there's one person in your life who'll always have some sort of significance? Yeah, I was sort of forced back into contact with that person, and it's basically been getting me down pretty bad every time X (let's call the person that for the sake of the argument) has written me an e-mail or something like that.
So I decided to visit X's schuelervz (a German Internet community for students ... pretty much everyone is in it), and take a quick look over what's been going on in X's life, and I found a comment from a girl, writing:

i'd give you my heart,
if you want.
do you want to have my heart? <3

Which I suppose is either a song text or really banal, home-made poetry.
In response, X wrote:

yes i do. <3

Back to the girl. She wrote:

-> here's my heart for you.

There was no response from X after that. Which absolutely, 100-percent-ly describes and sums up X's personality.
Because that's who X is. Someone who makes you feel like you're the only person on the planet. And then shoots you right in the knee caps.

People just stay the same, I guess.

I'm just happy I'm away from X.

Keine Kommentare: