Montag, 20. Oktober 2008

Boh3m3 knows how to make an idiot of himself.

Well, well, well.
So I switch on my computer to check my e-mails, look up people who have been dead for two thousand years and see who of my favorites has done new videos on the tube, when I see that boh3m3 (well, 3m3hob) has made a new video titled "Baleeted".
Now the sole reason I can figure out as an explenation for why I'm still subscribed to both the B's (ehem) is that I'm still hoping for a return. Hoping for a return of that wonderful, funny, smart and slightly crazy person that, I think, boh3m3 once was.

It's been a topic on youtube for pretty much the better part of a year, I think, that boh3m3 wants to take down his videos. Because he can't stand them anymore. Because he can't see himself in them anymore. Because he think they won't - wait for it! - stand the test of time. And basically, he's been a (and please, please excuse the profanity, but I feel like I have to use some to give voice to my inner anger) whinny bitch about it. Every. Single. Step. Of. The. Way.

Now we all know that this is not a perfect world, especially if you're talking about media or art. People who put white chairs into white rooms are paid millions of dollars, while people with true talent are left with jobs at fast-food restaurants.
But you know what? Deal with it. Because life is not always gonna deal you the cards you deserve. Because life is definitely not gonna deal you the cards you think you deserve. Because whining about it and wasting all your energy on something you cannot change is a complete waste of time.

I'm not trying to say that you should simply accept everything that happens to you, because that would, obviously, be dumb.
But I just don't understand how you can lose your way so much - and here I come back to boh3m3.
Being a "celebrity" on youtube is nothing (not everyone can be a Brendon Hardesty). But that doesn't mean that it's not something to be proud of. And it especially doesn't mean that you should start making fun and disrespecting the people who supported you, without who you would be nowhere right now. But I don't have to say that.

However, I'm still hoping. I'm still hoping that he can find his way out of this giant puddle of self-pity. Man, I hope you find that path that you're looking for. But don't be too surprised if you'll find that that path is the one less traveled by (your supporters). Remember, whatever you do comes back unto thee and such.

2 Kommentare:

Ronin hat gesagt…

Da Capo! Hilarious!

Listen to the wisdom of this sage! Not even a driving license, but already smarter than most members of the internet community. Gosh, did I laugh about the remark on the white on white.

This post made my day :)

Danke you wäri matsch.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Well I hope I have improved since this article. I really was a fucking asshole.

Love and consensual non-invasive hugs,
boh3m3