Freitag, 28. November 2008

My Favorite Heroes

As in "they're the most interesting to watch IMHO", not "I wanna hang out with them". Cause some of them are sort of pretty evil.

Ladies first:

1. Eden McCain - you know, she's a good person inside. I always sort of thought she'd turn her back on the bad guys, marry Mohinder and that, but sadly, she didn't get the chance. What a way to go out, though!

2. Niki/Jessica Sanders - the general idea of the whole "two people sharing one body" thing is really fascinating. And with Niki/Jessica it's really hard to say if she's telling the truth - or just plain crazy. Ali Larter does a great job!

3. Candice Wilmer - her powers (creating an illusion of everything) is probably the coolest on the entire show. You get the feeling she's just a nice, unhappy girl with the wrong friends.



1. Sylar - he's just so interesting to watch! Great acting, great storylines (and I thought killing his mother would be cliché!) and Zachary Quinto is quite the eye candy (:

2. Matt Parkman/Mr. Bennet - I just can't make up my mind between these two... luckily I don't have to. They're both pretty kick-ass on their own, but when they work as a team, they just rock.

3. Adam Munroe - Do I really have to explain? I think not. David Anders is just so awesome.

4. Ted Sprague - I can't help it. I like Ted. He just has something so dramatic and explosive (no pun intended) about him, and those scenes with him in the desert playing with his powers are pretty impressive.


And an honorable mention goes out to Mr. Muggles.


So, who are your favorite Heroes? (:

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow, if you know Adam, then you are into Season 2 already, right?

Without a doubt my two favourite heroes are Hiro and Niki/Jessica. Hiro is just so sweet and at the same time so strong. And well, Niki ~ she just rocks, doesn't she?

Zee says Peter is his alltime favourite, with Hiro right next to him.

Somehow I like the Haitian as well ~ must be because he's the strong, silent type, LOL!

But Mr. Bennet gives me the CREEPS...

Have you started with Season 3 already?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey, Poppanna!

I am SOOOOOO jealous of you watching Season 3 of Heroes already. Unfair! =)

I like Peter better with short hair ~ he's much cleaner-looking, LOL! But Zee says he prefers him with longer hair. Go figure.

Good luck with the exams, and a *hug* from Zee. He says he misses you a lot.

*hugs*