Dienstag, 12. August 2008

I'm not taking Religion class in school anymore

Uh, yeah. I don't know. It was a thing. My plan was too full, and I wanted to vote off one class, at it was either Religion, Philosophy, History or Social Sciences. And Religion took the axe. No pun intended.

I really liked the teacher I had in that class, though. He was sort of extraordinary - not always in a good way (he was always later, I mean always always).
I'm an atheist, but I'm not sure if that's the reason I stopped taking the class (after all, my Religion class was more like History - it was more about events than the actual belief).

I'm really excited to see how that's gonna pay off. I mean I had a kind of to and fro with my belief before realizing that, for me, believing in God (or any gods, for that matter) isn't so much about wanting there to be a God who takes care of everything, and more about actually believing in one.
And I didn't really believe, but just hoped (for some time at least).

1 Kommentar:

Pippa * Jeanne hat gesagt…

Hey, hope the new year started well, in spite of your schedule being so full.

You do what seems best for you now, Poppanna, that's what important.

Besides, God will find you! He's cool that way, and a real gentleman, in my opinion. (=

It's certainly going to be exciting to see what happens!

Love,
Pippa